iCloud for Windows keeps your photos, videos, mail, calendar and other important information up so far and available on your Windows PC.
• Keep your photos up so far across all of your devices, including your PC.
• Create Shared Albums and invite others to feature their own photos, videos, and comments.
• Safely store and access your files and folders in iCloud Drive.
• Share files with friends, family, and colleagues right from File Explorer.
• Save and sync your passwords across your devices and PC in Chrome using the iCloud Passwords extension.
iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Bookmarks
• Keep mail, contacts, and calendars up so far across all of your devices, including your PC.
• Share calendars with other iCloud users.
• Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome Bookmarks automatically stay awake so far with Safari.
iCloud for Windows requires:
• Outlook 2016 or later (for Mail, Contacts, Calendars)
• Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox 68 or later, or Google Chrome 80 or later (for Bookmarks)