GarageBand turns your iPad and iPhone into a set of Touch Instruments and a full-featured studio — so you'll make music anywhere you go. And with Live Loops, it makes it easy for anyone to possess fun creating music sort of a DJ. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and make beats that cause you to sound sort of a pro — albeit you’ve never played a note before. connect a guitar or bass and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use slightly Instrument, microphone or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up to 32 tracks. Use the Sound Library to download additional free instruments, loops and sound packs. Audio Unit Extensions in iOS 14 allow you to play, record and blend third-party instruments or effects directly in GarageBand. then share your song with friends and family.
Live Loops. Make music sort of a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• start with templates or build your own grid from scratch with Apple Loops
• Create custom loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects
• Tap record to capture your performance
Play your iPad, and iPhone, sort of a instrument
• Play a spread of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Play and record using the Alchemy Touch Instrument
• Build grooves inspired by classic electronic drum machines with the Beat Sequencer
• Download free instruments, loops and sound packs for GarageBand with the Sound Library
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch*
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly in GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions**
Drummer for iOS
• Add virtual session drummers to your song, who take direction and play realistic grooves
• choose between acoustic, electronic drummers and percussionists***
• Each character provides their own sound and therefore the ability to make over 1,000,000 realistic grooves and fills
Sound sort of a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play a whole orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a spread of Smart Basses using upright, electric and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and blend your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings and loops****
• Record any song section multiple times over and choose your favourite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use professional mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher and Overdrive
• Recording, mixing and exporting a song are often done at 24-bit audio resolution
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you would like them to play
• Automate the quantity and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up so far across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube and SoundCloud*****
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* Polyphonic after touch is out there on iPhone 6s or later.
** Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
*** Requires free download from GarageBand Sound Library.
**** Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface.
***** Sharing to Facebook and YouTube requires iMovie.