Connect with friends, family and other people who share an equivalent interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or simply spend time together with your community. On Facebook, maintaining with the people that matter most is straightforward . Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up so far together with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in-tuned together with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people that share your interests with groups:
• With tens of many groups, you will find something for all of your interests and find out more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all of your groups content. Find relevant groups supported your interests with the new discovery tool and proposals .
Become more involved your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be a part of .
• Have a glance at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to urge together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, within the event of an area crisis, connect with people to seek out or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment along side Watch:
• Discover all types of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you'll discover everything from home items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item purchasable and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info within the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running within the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS within the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that need this.