Outlook allows you to bring all of your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling subsequent big thing, we make it easy to be your most efficient , organized, and connected self.
Here's what you'll love about Outlook for iOS:
- specialise in the proper things with our smart inbox - we assist you sort between messages you would like to act on immediately and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a faucet and simply find times to satisfy with others.
- Find everything you are looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and fasten any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you're keen on in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly within the corresponding app and fasten them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, attend Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month within the US, and may vary by region. With a Microsoft 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for every user, access to all or any features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you'll install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app are going to be charged to your iTunes account and can automatically renew within 24 hours before the top of the present subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, attend your iTunes account settings. A subscription can't be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free test period , if offered are going to be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription thereto publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Contract Summary: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/outlook/contract-summary